Friday, March 29, 2019

Ways To Be Safe In the Kitchen with Petron Gasul

On days leading to holidays and family celebrations, we usually draw up our dinner menu and we each take charge of dish. It's like a doing a potluck at home, since I encourage everyone to make a dish of their choice. Here's how our table looked like during one of our celebrations.

I took charge of the pasta, grilled the the rib-eye steak and cooked the prawns and scallops.



C ordered and picked up the rock lobster from our fave resto., while  J prepared the truffled mashed potato and our family faves, Baked Brie with truffled mushrooms and candied walnuts

B set the table and  cooked the mushroom rice.

The cheese and meat for our charcuterie board was bought from the nearby delicatessen and assembled by my girls


My husband and his preferred aperetifs and digestifs



*     *     *

But if you're not careful, cooking can also be a recipe for disaster. That’s why even if my kids have been helping out and sometimes are confident enough even to be cooking by themselves, I  still give them safety reminders every so often.

1. Kitchen hygiene
Kitchen safety is often discussed in terms of cuts and burns, but foodborne illness is definitely an important concern worth addressing, too. The number one best way to make sure is to insist that everyone wash hands before cooking and throughout the cooking process. This goes double if you’re working with raw meat (especially chicken) or eggs.

I have also taught everyone to practice FIFO (first in, first out) in our pantry; but even so, I still remind everyone to check the product expiration before using.

2. Clean as you go
I always remind everyone in the house to clean as they go. This means wipe up spills immediately, put ingredients away right after using, make sure all small kitchen appliances are turned off and unplugged. Keep the floor dry so that no one slips and falls.


3. Have a trusted kitchen partner like Petron Gasul
We have all heard of scary stories of how homes are burned down because of leaking LPG tanks. You can already tell by now that I’m the type of mom who puts a premium on quality and safety, because there's no price for peace of mind and security. In my opinion, Petron Gasul is the highest quality LPG brand in the market, and the only one I trust.


Why I prefer Petron Gasul:
1. Quality. Petron Gasul has correct and accurate weight for every cylinder.

2. Trusted. My mom has been using the same brand since she was a young homemaker, and I trust her choices.

3. Tested Safe. I am assured that tanks are maintained and repaired as needed since Petron Gasul tanks purchased from authorized dealers are subject to technical warranty and leak testing.
Tanks bought from authorized dealers regularly undergo leak testing at various LPG terminals nationwide. 


Make it a habit to verify the authenticity of your Petron Gasul LPG tank by looking for the  laser printed seal. upon inspection, color should be white with a laser-printed serial number, meaning it does not fade easily. 


4. Convenience. I can easily order Petron Gasul thru the Petron Gasul Express Delivery : TEXT 0917-8788000 or CALL 737-8000 so I can order from the convenience of my own home. What's more, it assures me that the Petron Gasul that will be delivered is sakto, sulit and safe and is from an authorized dealer.

You can also check for the nearest Petron Gasul authorized dealer through 


5. Value for Money.  I SAVE P10 on Petron Gasul 11KG refill upon presentation of the Petron Value Card at authorized Petron Gasul stores. I can also earn 10 peso points in my Petron Value Card when purchasing Petron Gasul 11 KG at participating Petron stations.

To know more about Petron Gasul, just go to their Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/PetronGasulPH




FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment