Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Phenomenal Mama. Get to know me.

The Phenomenal Mama is a blog about my experiences as a stay-at-home mom as I try to be purposeful and intentional in taking care of my family and home.  I am only phenomenal in as much as I allow God to use my imperfections to do his phenomenal work.
 
I am Tina. Married to C since 1999. We dated 3 years prior to that.

I am a mom to 3 kids. Before being pregnant, i could never imagine myself being a mom. Thought that I had no maternal instinct whatsoever. Never really liked kids, more so crying babies. Little did I know that all it takes to awaken the mommy in me is to see my li'l one right after delivery. Everything about parenting just came naturally, like there was a online manual waiting to be clicked for auto-download.

I love fashion and everything else beautiful! Motherhood and raising three kids haven't changed that, although it has certainly put a serious dent in my wallet. I have always prioritized quality over quantity, and the same goes for keeping friends as well.


Martha Stewart Living is a fave mag to browse through, if only to pretend I am a great domestic goddess. My domestic skills have greatly improved, even if it took me 8 long years before I realized I have to start somehow.
I love Photoshop! I love to create photograph albums and brag books, too. Thus, you will be be seeing my works in some of my posts.

I love arts and craft! I love making crafts projects with my kids. I have always loved to paint and sketch, and I thank my mother for enrolling me in all those art classes when I was growing up.


I love reading! A lazy saturday afternoon would find me in bed with about a dozen or so books and magazines with topics as varied as fashion, health/fitness, self help, cooking, beauty, parenting, travel, relationships, religion, etc.

I love writing! It has been a passion that I have stuck with for more than 2 decades. It is unfortunate though that my love for it is not as great as my talent for it. (but that's where trying hard comes in. Wink!)

FOLLOW ME!   
   

2 comments :

  1. You're so cute Achi Tin's! =) Love your ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!i read ur blog about the book 'MY PALS ARE HERE'..can u pls send to me the local distributor of this books?badly needed ur help..realiongcheng@yahoo.com..thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete