Thursday, August 8, 2019

Serenitea X Sesame Street


🎵🎶Sunny Day Sweepin' the clouds away 
On my way to where the air is sweet 
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to... ðŸŽ¼ðŸŽµðŸŽ¶

Napakanta ka ba?


That’s the song going through my head as I ordered a drink from Serenitea.

I kept seeing my IG friends post about their Sesame Street metal straws from Serenitea so I decided to visit this week. It's so cute and my daughter really wanted to have one for herself!


My daughter and I already got nostalgic vibe of Sesame Street even before we entered the store.



After seeing my friend, Rowena post about the newest flavors, the Cookie Brulee drinks, I decided to get the Serenitea Cookie Supreme Matcha. It’s a milk tea with matcha flavor that has crushed chocolate cookies and creme brulee as its base.
"Authentic Matcha goodness with a layer of Choco Cookie custard that’s thick, velvety and with a crunch then topped with Choco Cookie Frost that’s totally creamy and slightly salty"


Thanks to #SereniteaxSesameStreet, I’m able to get this cute reusable steel straw featuring Big Bird for my daughter. The straw comes with a cleaning brush and canvas pouch already. You can get your own reusable straw for FREE by making a single receipt purchase of P899 at Serenitea until August 14, 2019.

I know that sounds like a lot of milk tea, so I’ll let you in on a tip: buy Serenitea GCs, and just consume whenever you want. The GCs don’t expire, they come in denominations of P100, and valid at ALL branches.

Details and mechanics below:
1. Customer will receive a free limited-edition Sesame Street Steel Straw for every single receipt purchase worth Php 899.00.
2. Promo period is from July 15 – August 15, 2019.
3. List of participating branches: All Branches Nationwide
4. Promo is valid for dine-in, take out and in-house delivery.
5. Not valid with Grab Food, Lalafood, and Honestbee transactions.
6. Not valid in conjunction with other privileges, discounts or promo.
7. Combined/accumulated receipts are not valid for the promo.
8. Customers can claim the item 60 days after the end of the promo provided that they still have the original receipt in good condition.
9. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act 2010, whichever is higher.

Go to http://www.iloveserenitea.com for a complete list of stores.

FOLLOW ME!
  

No comments :

Post a Comment