Wednesday, October 9, 2019

How I Enjoy Me Time

When moms hear "Me Time," the first thing that goes to mind is that we need to get away for some time alone. While a trip abroad would be a fun thing to do, the reality is most of us can't just jet away for some personal alone time as often as we'd like.

In order to make Me Time a daily habit, we need to realize that this much-needed personal escape is something that we can all do during our pockets of quiet all throughout the day.

For myself, one of my favorite ways of spending my time alone is to curl up on my side of the bed. I often do this in the early afternoon, right after lunch, to prepare me for the busy pre-dinner time. There are times this happens at night, right after dinner, before I go to bed. With a good book in hand, I am content with everything in my life. If there's no book, there are a lot of saved online articles to read or sometimes I enjoy watching Gordon Ramsay's Masterchef, too.

What completes this ritual for me is catching a whiff of the mild clean scent of my sheets. For me, the scent of my sheets is like an anti-stress agent which helps to relax me. Parang when I smell it, it sends a signal to my brain to relax.

My current laundry detergent and fabric conditioner does not have a heavy and intrusive fragrance. I like that it just leaves a mild smell.
Sun Soft Paradise Powder Detergent & Sun Soft Heavenly Fabric Conditioner 

Sun Soft Paradise Powder Detergent offers a new formulation that keeps your clothes sun soft clean and smelling fresh thanks to the following:
  1. Optical Brightness with the ability to absorb UV light, reflecting blue light to make clothes visibly whiter and the colors more vibrant. Enjoy whiter and brighter clothes kahit hindi ka na mag-Chlorox or bleach!
  2. Power Deodorizers to remove and protect against unpleasant odors throughout the day. This is great specially during Summer when the body has a tendency to sweat a lot. During the Rainy Season, this helps overcome “kulob” smell.
  3. Long-lasting fragrance with micro-encapsulated perfumes that give 3x more perfume compared to the previous formulation.
  4. Anti-Dirt Shield to quickly remove dirt and grime and prevent them from coming back into clothes during washing
  5. Budget Friendly Easy Rinse Formulation. Sun Soft Paradise Powder Detergent has fast-forming bubbles for a hassle free, quick rinse formula.
  6. “No chalky residue” It is not like other detergents that leave a dry, powdery residue on washed clothes.

Enjoy a heavenly fragrance plus an unbeatable comfortable softness in clothes for everyday wear with Sun Soft Heavenly Fabric Conditioner! Every time you use the fabric conditioner, get the following benefits:
  1. 3x MORE micro-encapsulated perfumes for an all day long heavenly scent!
  2. The Sweet Heaven Fragrance in every Sun Soft Heavenly Fabric Conditioner is preferred by more Fabric Conditioner users compared to the leading brands as shown by our study.
  3. Softer Clothes & Garments making them comfortable to wear
  4. Easy Iron, Anti-Wrinkle Formulation to make ironing easier and by helping prevent creases and wrinkles on clothes
  5. It also helps protect clothes from damage during washing and from static discharges in dry weather

These are exclusively distributed by MSE (Marikina Shoe Exchange) and you can purchase by ordering them from your nearest MSE dealer or you can also be a member of MSE. All you have to do is just open Facebook and search “MSE Business”. Click on “Sign Up” and fill out the details. Submit and wait for MSE to contact you for your Voucher Code.

But the easiest way is to order it online from LAZADA. All you have to do is use my MSE voucher code MSEaasiq6 -- this lets you order Sun Soft at LAZADA. It will be available this coming November.


FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment