Monday, January 11, 2016

{TPM Kitchen} Pink Ombre Pancakes

We all know the best pancakes are made at home!



You probably expect by now that we make our pancake mix from scratch. And you are right! It's the easiest thing to do. I can control how much sugar goes into them, and I don't have to worry about preservatives, too. Plus, I make them exactly how I want and my family can all be still be in our pajamas while we enjoy them. PLUS! If my girls feel like having PINK OMBRE pancakes, then I can definitely indulge them and be #thebestmomever in their eyes. Right?




These Pink Ombre pancakes make a fun and special morning treat. Not only are they sooo pretty to look at, they are fluffy and yummy, too! You can use a boxed pancake mix, but you can also use my super easy, really yummy, from-scratch pancake recipe which I shared earlier.

What you have to do is just add in food coloring in small doses.  Start at the least strength when you cooke your first pancake, then keep on adding one drop at a time to get a stronger shade. I used McCormick food color.






Go ahead! Try making them. You'll be THE best mom ever in your little girl's eyes, too. Guaranteed.
You can get my all-time favorite pancake recipe here.




FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment