Friday, November 23, 2018

Christmas Offerings by honestbee

The holiday season calls for a lot of get-togethers with friends and reunions with family members. I'm so looking forward to all the eating that I'm going to be doing this season. After all the holidays is a good excuse to indulge ourselves and enjoy all the food!

But, i'm also dreading the holiday rush AND the holiday traffic AND the long queues. It's a good thing honestbee just added several more merchants to its carefully curated list of vendors. Now I can spend more time celebrating rather than wasting my time in never ending lines and in traffic jams that takes forever. I simply just place my order online and honestbee comes to my rescue. Whether its food for potluck dinner reunions, sweets for the dessert table or food gift baskets, honestbee has got us covered!
With the honestbee mascot and Rowena of Animetric's World 




With over  hundred merchants under honestbee's Chirstmas Offerings Category, we can easily transform our dining table into a food haven. Cyma offers a lot of party plates at affordable rates. I sampled the chicken souvlaki during the event, and I loved that the chicken cutlets were juicy and very flavorful. Plus, an order of a party platter already comes with sidings and sauces.


For most pinoys, a celebration is not complete without pansit on the table, Aling Banang's offers pancit bihon with generous toppings of lechon kawali.



For the carnivorous among us, there are a lot of choices
Tatang's Extra Crispy Boneless Cebu Lechon

Slow Roasted Beef Belly by Old Swiss Inn

Suckling Pig from Wu's Kitchen Roasting & Dimsum

Sushi party plate from Rolls Republic


If you haven't checked the list of honestbee's dessert providers yet, let me just share with you that most of them are also in the list of the Philippine Daily Inquirer Best Desserts. Satisfy your sweet tooth and indulge in your favorite guilty pleasures that you've been craving for all year long.
Just posting this to serve as a reminder that I should still look the same after the holiday bingeing. hahaha!



Karabella is made from carabao milk , and the company also supports our local carabao farmers




I love the unique and innovative flavors of  Fog City Creamery


Rum cake from Valerie's Kitchen


The Mango Torte of Cuerva Bakeshop is still a best-selling classic. 





The Chocolate Tower from Nic's Bakeshop is another dessert that's worth a try for all the chocolate lovers out there.

Pistachio Cheesecake by Marie Bakery + Cafe


Classic Chocolate Cake by What's Cookin Kitchenette

Yummy Custaroons by Gigi Gaerlan. I love custaroons! there was a year I ordered boxes upon boxes and gave them away as Christmas gifts.


Christmas is not the same without kakanin, maybe because they have become synonymous with simbang gabi. For one, I never fail to have kakanin if its offered on the dessert table.
Puto Bumbong from Bibingka Stop

Mini Bibingka with Salted Egg from Bibingka Stop

Suman and Pastillas Cake from Aging's Food Delight


This is a winner in my book. It's a layer of suman and ube with leche flan and toasted coconut on top. Super good and I will order soon!


Suman sa Latik from Sally's Homemade Kakanin


Of course, what's good is honestbee's Christmas Offerings Package if they don't have gift baskets for delivery, right? 
Gift baskets from S&R to fit any budget


Robinsons Supermarket Robinsons Selections also has gift baskets with a wide selection to suit whatever budget you may have. I saw a gift basket that's worth P300. Asan ka pa!


Toys for inaanaks and pamangkins also available online at Hobbes & Landes via honestbee


Hamley's Toy store also has a digital storefront in honestbee


Plush & Play for the cutest plushies


Thanks for having me, honestbee! 

I'm now just looking forward to the holiday gatherings with none of the stress associated with holiday shopping because I will be shopping from home via the honestbee app! 



To know more about honestbee




FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment