Thursday, September 29, 2011

Teacher's Appreciation Gift: Thanks a Latte!

 It is Teacher's Appreciation Day in my son's school...  and I know, first hand, how a challenge it is to handle little boys... much more a class-ful of them!  This day is certainly a good day to show them my appreciation for all that they do.

I assume that teachers love to sip coffee during breaks, or at least are a fan of coffeehouses during weekends.
I imagine that they would love to drink their coffee with at least something sweet to munch on... so home-baked cookies seem like a perfect match.
image source
A pack of Starbucks Via Ready Brew and a few home-made cookies is a delightful way to say thank you!
Inspired by Strabucks' Thanks A Latte cards, I made personalized labels in Photoshop and had them printed out. 
A simple and thoughtful token.

Thanks for reading "Our Phenomenal Life." If you subscribe to the blog via RSS feed or via email, you'll get new posts sent straight to you, for free!   

Like this post? Subscribe here.

3 comments :

  1. Awwww...this is so sweet and thoughtful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! Got here through a blogger friend and I love your blog. You just got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cuuuute and thoughtful!
    Love the "smart cookie" line, genius!

    ReplyDelete