Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Healthy Aging with Nestle Boost

My kids are lucky that they have grandparents who still have the energy to keep up with them. They take trips out of the country with them. It's usually just in Hong Kong because the seniors have an affinity to the place. But I don't think the location really matters to my kids. They just look forward to spend time with their grandparents on both sides.

My kids cherish the times spent with their grandparents, and I am thankful that their grandparents are a part of their lives. Hanging out with them gives my kids the chance to relate to older people and how to anticipate their needs.
A photo with my side of the family, taken during our most recent trip to Baguio just last August.
This was at the garden of The Manor where we were checked-in




During the same trip to Baguio, taken at one of our dinners.


I actually have a lot of photos from our Baguio trip that I want to share with you. I'll do a photo heavy post next week ha. Wait for it! Hahaha!

Taken during our 2013 trip to Taiwan with my husband's side of the family



My parents and my mother-in-law are generally healthy. But I'm sure it won't hurt if they take supplements to boost their energy. After all they are in their 70's na din.
Boost was specially formulated by Nestle Health Science for adults 50 and up to address their nutritional needs as they age in order to get the most out of life

Nestle Boost is not just milk, it's a very good meal supplemement because it contains whey protein. For instance, my mother-in-law goes vegetarian for many days in a month, whey protein shakes can be a regular part of her diet to make sure she still gets a balanced nutrition. I actually made her try all three variants just so she can choose which one she likes the best.

Boost Energ is specially designed to provide effective levels of nutrients to provide strength and vitality to stay active for those who are feeling tired and fatigued


Boost Optimum for immunity and overall health is specially designed to provide balanced nutrition to maintain overall health by filling in nutritional gaps to avoid minor illnesses and medication 


Boost Mobilis to strengthen joints, muscles and bones.


To know more about Nestle Boost


FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment