Thursday, February 13, 2014

Phenomenal Tip: Valentine Gift Ideas for School

Valentine's Day is just a few days away. Although Valentine's is not really a celebration that require gift-giving between friends, I still encourage my girls to show their appreciation to a handful of their really good friends.  The gifts are not extravagant, and are just really tokens of appreciation to let their friends know how their friendship has impacted their lives in a good way.

Here's what my kids are going to be giving their close friends and favorite teachers.
I just made some cards using Photoshop to go with the treats.  Nicely done and personalized cards make all the difference, di ba?

For this year, their friends will be getting Ferrero Rocher!

And Lipton milk tea sachets for some of their favorite teachers.

Do you also give tokens of appreciation on Valentine's Day?


FOLLOW ME!   
   

1 comment :

  1. I think I only made an effort once for each kid in their earlier years of preschool, hahahaha...
    DIY queen ka talaga!

    ReplyDelete