Monday, June 15, 2015

Expo Mom 2015 + Mommy Mundo Top Mom Picks Guidebook

When I was just a new mom, I remember having a difficult time shopping for baby items.  I loved that there are a lot of choices available, but I hated that I had to guess which ones were actually worth buying.

When I first heard of the Expo Mom Bazaar many years ago, it was like an answer to my prayers. All the right brands are housed in one roof for three days. What I love about ExpoMom is that most of the brands are being run my mommies themselves; this is the reason why I know that the products being sold in the bazaar are mommy-tested and mommy-approved. The owners themselves are on hand to answer my queries in the bazaar.

A few weeks ago, Expo Mom 2015 was held at the Glorietta 2 Activity Center.  Even if I’m done with babies, there are a lot of products for school-age kids, as well. And my teenager even found some items that she wanted to buy.

Here are photos of some of my favorite finds:
  
My Big Girl loves the BuiltNY owl lunch bag on the topmost left. Too bad her stainless steel lunch container is too big to fit in it. Perfect na sana. BuiltNY is exclusively distributed by QuirksPH and it is available in all Rustans outlets.






I also found the perfect water container for my girls who are now no longer want to carry water bottles when they go out with friends, claiming that it wont fit their tiny bags. So I got them each the Tiger 300ml stainless steel water container. It might seem small to last them the entire day, but they don't go out with friends the entire day, only for 3-4 hours. Now, at least when they go out with their friends, I am sure that they are drinking water.




What made this year’s Expo Mom more special for me was the participation of my two youngest kids as they modeled the latest fashion from P.S. by Aeropostale. Designed for kids and tweens ages four to 14, P.S. from Aéropostale features a variety of clothing that are attractive as they are comfortable.
 


Here are some more photos from the event:
 photos from Mommy Mundo



Expo Mom goes South
You can still catch these mompreneur vendors and exhibitors as Mommy Mundo is going to Alabang! Expo Mom goes South is happening this June 28, 2015, Sunday at the grand ballroom of the Crimson Hotel, Filinvest City. Expo hours are from 10am to 6pm and will feature booths and special areas for pregnancy, attachment parenting, babycare, toddler and kid stuff, plus all day free activities for families.




Mommy Mundo Top Mom Picks Guidebook
And if you find Alabang too far away from you, you can still get help out of your own shopping challenge by buying the Mommy Mundo Top Mom Picks Guidebook.  The book is a heaven sent to moms of all ages as it showcases Manila’s best mom-approved products.  They take the guesswork out of shopping and hand-picked the best items for our kids. It is available in all leading bookstores.




FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment