Friday, April 29, 2016

Bathe With Perfume With Lux Soft Touch

I must admit, after a tiring day, I never really feel rested until after I take a long shower. There's really something about hot showers that seem to take the feeling of tiredness off my body. I love using fragrant beauty soaps and body washes that make me feel and smell wonderful hours after I have stepped out of the shower. I have a few favorites that I use on heavy rotation. The latest of which is LUX Soft Touch. It's like taking a bath with delicate French Roses!

I like that the body wash foams up nicely but doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry and tight. I always use body gels with a bath puff, this way I don't need to use too much of the product. Just a coin-size amount is enough for the entire body. I love also that the fragrance lingers on my skin, so when my kids lean in for a hug and to kiss me good night, they always say, "Mommy, you smell so good."  


LUX Soft Touch Moisturizing Body Wash (P55 for 100ml, P120 for 250ml)




As for the soap, I’m enjoying using it too. It's surprising to get a beauty soap for less than P20. The soap even has floral detailing that I had a difficult time suing it for the first time. Nakakahinayang mabura yung floral detail kase. teehee! I love the smell so much that I placed another bar in the shoe rack to absorb moisture and to keep the cabinet great smelling. Ang bango kase eh! 
LUX Soft Touch Perfumed Soap (P19.50 for 50g, P39 for 100g)



LUX Soft Touch Giveaway

Do you want to win a LUX Soft Touch gift pack? Just follow the simple mechanics below:

1. Follow @LuxPH on IG. 
2. Post a selfie and answer why you love having fragrant skin. 
3. Use the hashtags#BatheWithLux and #LuxSoftTouch. 

Giveaway duration is from April 28 to May 28, 2016. 
LUX will select 20 winners and announce on IG
Prize is a Lux Soft Touch gift pack.

Good Luck, TPM readers! I hope you are lucky to win a prize!




FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment