Monday, October 10, 2016

Team Sushimoto: Sushi + Bento Box Workshop

If I would look back on all the restaurants my family ate in, it would appear that Japanese is our favorite cuisine.

My family can't get enough of sashimi, tempura, Kobe beef and let's not forget sushi!

The kids and I have also tried doing our own sushi at home. It's a fun activity whenever we have an easy weekend with nothing planned. Afterall, what could be better than making your own sushi where you get to choose the filling that you want to put in.

When my friend, Melanee invited me to join her for a sushi-making class, I immediately said yes! I'd like to have more sushi nights at home, and I'd like to learn more from a sushi chef.





If you're in the QC area or are willing to travel to QC, Team Sushimoto is having a sushi and bento box making workshop on October 22, 2016.


The morning session is for younger kids 10 and below who need assistance from an adult. The session costs P2,500 for one adult and one child. Teen and adults can take the afternoon session for P2,000.

I'm taking the afternoon class with my daughter, and she's so excited for it already. It's a great bonding activity for us after her exam week.

Here are some of the past works of Chef Precious Valdez who is going to be facilitating the workshop.






So nice, right?

While my daughter is looking forward to making the character sushis, I want to upgrade my sushi making skills, and maybe I can host my own sushi buffet in the future like this one that Chef Precious did for a client.




My daughter and I are excited to get our hands sticky as we learn to make our own sushi rolls and bento box.
 You can make inquiries at mobile number 0933.919.2323 or you can also register online here: Team Sushimoto Sushi & Bento Box Workshop

See you there!



FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment