Friday, March 17, 2017

Belo Baby Love

It was just a year ago when I was invited to an intimate lunch hosted by Cristalle Belo to introduce her newest venture, Belo Baby. I was one of the few lucky moms to try it first before they launched it nationwide.

I remember going home last year with a basket filled with Belo Baby toiletries for my kids to try. Cristalle was so proud to share with us that all the Belo Baby products use 100% certified natural ingredients and 0% harmful ingredients

Belo Baby is crafted with care for the most delicate skin, for the most meticulous moms. 



You are all aware that my kids suffer from varying degrees of eczema. Although we have it under control now, I am still vigilant about their skin care. It's very important for me that my kids use products with natural ingredients that are free from synthetic chemicals and toxins that are likely to cause irritations.

One year into using it, I'm just so satisfied with it. Belo Baby is proven gentle on my kids' sensitive skin, even for everyday use. Each ingredient was meticulously selected to ensure that it’s natural, safe and gentle for our baby. I don't have to worry about my kids' skin getting irritated because of harsh chemicals such as parabens, phthalates, sulfates, dyes, and synthetic fragrances that are found all too often in shampoo and soap products. 

Moms of kids with sensitive skin, you get me, di ba?

Fast forward to today, I'm glad that Belo Baby is here because it’s a company that cares enough to come up with natural products to satisfy the needs of discerning and meticulous moms like me.


When it comes to skin products, I want to make sure that I only use the best for my family. I have read about the dangers of synthetic chemicals and how they can be the source of skin or eye irritants, or worse, even endocrine disrupters.

I am meticulous and so I went through the ingredient list of each Belo Baby product. If you do the same in the grocery aisle, you will notice that the Belo Baby products consistently list Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Sweet Almond Oil as ingredient. But you don't have to do that na, because I will just share it with you here.

Cocoa Butter is an ingredient that contains antioxidant qualities that protect skin from the outside. It keeps the skin healthy by strengthening and deeply moisturizing it. With its anti-inflammatory properties, it also relieves common skin irritations like rashes.

Shea Butter is a known superfood for the skin, as well as the hair. It heals, protects, nourishes, and moisturizes skin from damage and dryness. Because it is natural, gentle, and soft, it is suitable for all skin types especially the delicate and sensitive skin of babies. It naturally heals common skin conditions of babies like eczema and diaper rash.

Sweet Almond Oil has the ability to lock moisture into the skin. It is also a good exfoliator to help remove dead skin cells and stimulate the development of healthier skin. It is generally safe for all skin types, including delicate baby skin.



BELO BABY HAIR & BODY WASH 

The hair & body wash combo is a plant-based wash that safely and gently washes head-to-toe using natural ingredients.  When my kids first used it about a year ago, they complained that the shampoo & body wash does not lather too much. 

I did a Google search and learned that lather is created from adding sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). This is a common ingredient in many personal hygiene and domestic cleaning products. It has been shown to irritate the skin after prolonged and constant exposure. 

After learning this, I decided that I will never put a lathering shampoo and body wash with that chemical ingredient on my kids again. Also , I learned that when there’s no foam, there are more of our natural oils left behind, so our skin won’t be as dry.
absolutely free of SLS, sulfates, paragons, phthalates, dyes, sodium chloride, formaldehyde, 
MEA, DEA, TEA and most common allergens




BELO BABY LOTION 

Belo Baby Lotions has a thin and light consistency. It goes on quickly and is absorbed easily. My kids love that it doesn’t leave a sticky or greasy mess on the skin. I also tried the lotion on my own skin and loved that it gave me just enough moisture without making my skin feel sticky.

absolutely free of EDTA,  parabens, silicones, formaldehyde, and most common allergens.




BELO BABY BAR SOAP

The Belo Baby Bar Soap is made with plant-based ingredients that are effective, soothing, and non-drying. It washes off easily and does not leave a film on my kids' hands. Our hands feel so clean after using.
absolutely free of SLS, sulfates, sodium tallowate, tetrasodium etidronate, EDTA, paragons, prelates, DEA, triclosan, synthetic preservatives, paraffin, petrochemicals and common allergens.




#TPMxBeloBaby1st

And because sharing is caring, I want 3 of my readers to experience the same Belo Baby guarantee!

Head over to my IG account and look for my IG post on Belo Baby to find out how to join.


Winner will get a Belo Baby bundle consisting of 1 Lotion, 1 Body Wash and 1 Bath Soap.



1. Follow The Phenomenal Mama and BeloBabyLove on Instagram
2. Just repost in IG the image of Scarlet Snow Belo shown above, which you can screencap from my IG feed. 
3. Copy and paste this caption: "Happy 1st Birthday Belo Baby!" 
use hashtags: #BeloBaby #TPMxBeloBaby1st  
tag: @thephenomenalmama @belobabylove
4. Your  IG account has to be ON PUBLIC MODE for the duration of the contest so I can see your post.
5. Leave a comment in this blogpost stating your email address and IG user handle so I can contact you in case you win.

Contest is open nationwide.



Terms:
1. Raffle period is from March 17 - 23, 2017 midnight.
2. Three (3) winners will be chosen after the contest ends, and will be notified via email.
3. Winners should reply to email within one week from notification date. If no reply, another winner will be drawn.
4. Belo Baby will ship the prizes to each winner.
5. Open to all The Phenomenal Mama readers with a valid Philippine delivery address.

Scarlet Snow Belo photo via




CONGRATULATIONS!

IG users: @denicereyes, @yoursweetmom, @arahsoleileego



To know more about Belo Baby

FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment