Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Livin' Lovin' Locally

Just last week, I shared what went on during the Holidays 2017.  Food coma, di ba?

I was just re-reading that post today, because I'm a tita like that, and also because bringing up memories about my family always give me joy. After all, the primary reason why I started this blog was to give my kids something to look back on when they are older.

Anyway, the photos reminded me of how much fun we had celebrating New Year's Eve dinner at home. Ang dami pala namin kinain. At ang saya pala mag staycation!

I'll be honest, the staycations made me slack off a bit. Sunod-sunod kase parang na-disorient ako. I realized while we prepared for the food last New Year's Eve, I did not prepare for drinks. It's a good thing while I was checking the pantry I saw the Locally PH juices which were given to me when I attended their launch in early December.
Locally aims to raise awareness and appreciation of our local produce, 
and in turn,  support Filipino farmers and the farming community


Problem solved! That's what I served for New year's Eve dinner!
Pomelo is not a usual flavor for juice, but it's my favorite from the Locally product line.

Each of the Locally flavors is created from natural, homegrown fruits sourced from different parts of the Philippines — there’s the tamarind from Central and Southern Luzon, Mangosteen from Davao, and Calamansi from Isabela, among others. 

It's the right time for Locally juices to be in the market. 
Loving local is definitely in right now, you see the trend in the  resurgent advocacy promoting homegrown brands and products. It’s a good thing because it enables us to support local farming communities and promote Filipino pride.





At the heart of the brand lies the commitment to champion a sense of Pinoy pride in an inherently fun way, capturing the Filipino spirit. Kitang-kita naman, the captions on the juice packaging are so "punny." Aminin nyo, nakaka-aliw talaga basahin!

Forget the usual orange and mango flavors when it comes to local drinks. With Locally, you’re going on a taste trip around the Philippine regions with its ten (10) indigenous flavors: 
Mangosteen (Mangosteenie Miney Mo)

Sineguelas (Save The Best for Sineguelast)


Dalandan (You’ve Dalandan It Again)


Tamarind (Tamarind My Bell)


Guyabano (Guyabano-body But You)


Calamansi (Calamansi’z The Day)


Pomelo (Pomelong and Lasting Love)


Buco (Merci Buco 100% Coconut Water has 3 variants: Pandan, Lychee and Coconut Water. 


Since first tasting the flavors of Locally, each one of us in the family has found favorites and it's now a constant in my grocery list. I make sure to buy a few to store in the pantry just in case my family craves for juice, then it's readily available. Although on a regular basis, it's usually just lukewarm water for us. Juices are a well-deserved treat for weekends.

Refresh yourself, take a taste trip around the Philippines and start #LivinLovinLocally.

Locally juices are available in 7/11, Puregold, Robinsons, SM Supermarkets, South Supermarket, Rustans, Shopwise and Waltermart. SRP: bottled juices - Php30.95, cans - Php24.50. As for the Merci Buco line, the tetra packs are Php34.45 for 330mL and Php91.95 for 1L. 


To know more about Locally PH

FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment