Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Lovely Blog

Still on the topic of reciprocity, I got a One Lovely Blog Award from Jen of Folie a Deux and Michelle of Mom-Friday. Thanks ladies! :)

The rules says that once you get this award, you are supposed to spread the love by:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog, together with the name of the person who has granted the award and link back.
2) Then pass the award to 15 other blogs that you enjoy.
3) Remember to contact the blogger to let them know about the award.
I hate to be the one to break this chain of loveliness, but I only have two blogs on my Google Reader - Folie a Deux and Mom-Friday. I will definitely have to look up more blogs in the days to come and come up with my own list of 15.

1 comment :

  1. Hello, Tina!

    This is the first time that I've visited your blog and I must say, it is really LOVELY! I super love love love reading your entries :-)

    You're really a gifted writer and it really warms my heart to read all your stories about your wonderful family.

    How I wish I can create a personal blog like yours next time! :-)

    Thanks a lot for always dropping by my blog.

    Yes, I was really saddened when my blog was "removed" by Blogger, without any warning at all!

    But, don't worry, I have all my blog entries on file (since they're my Sun.Star Davao articles anyway..thank goodness!).

    Since classes have already started, it might just take a longer time for me to "rebuild" my blog. I have around 128 articles to re-upload! Boohoohooo... :-)

    I hope you're keeping your entries safe too by creating a back-up of your files.

    Warm regards. Keep in touch.

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    Wowie :-)
    www.momabouttowndavao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete