Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cheers! A toast to...


If you've noticed I have always used C's hands as a model in most of my blog pics.  His long, tapered fingers look really good on photos;  add to that the fact that I enjoy the creative side of taking photographs.

 



enjoying the delectable xiao long bao at the Shang Palace's dimsum buffet

 perusing the menu in this restaurant

In a wine and cheese event, C raised his glass to mine for a toast, I obliged of course....

CHEERS!

Yikes! Just like faces, some hands photograph better than others.  Sadly, I belong to the others.

Meanwhile, put on your party hats and raise a toast for good times! Happy New Year!


Thanks for reading "Our Phenomenal Life." If you subscribe to the blog via RSS feed or via email, you'll get new posts sent straight to you, for free!   

Like this post? Subscribe here.

No comments :

Post a Comment