Friday, July 13, 2012

50 Shades of Gray


It was on TV last night how the erotic novel, Fifty Shades of Gray, has topped best-seller lists  around the world. It was said that the series has set the record as the fastest-selling paperback of all time, even surpassing the Harry Potter series.  It was also mentioned that even Angelina Jolie has expressed interest to direct the film adaptation of the

I haven't read it yet, but I can't wait to get my hands on my own copy. While I am waiting for that, let me share with you how the different shades of gray play out for me...

Gray is the color of intellect, knowledge, and wisdom.

Gray is the perfect neutral...

...chic and sleek


A color of compromise... flirty and refined.

Gray is a color that is authoritative

Gray makes pink look grown-up

To be gray and carefree
Being someone else's sunshine when their skies are gray


“Will you love me in December as you do in May, 
Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?
When my hair has all turned gray"

adorable kitty-kat

gray is tres chic on li'l girls


even Brangelina agrees... look at baby Shiloh in different shades of gray

... the salmon colored sky gives way to welcome the evening in slate gray

Lovely images of gray!

image credits: pinstars.info, : net-a-porter.com, tumblr.com, brooklynblonde.com, thesartorialist.blogspot.com, uniqueimage.polyvore.com, goo.gl, whatmyboyfrienddoesntknow.tumblr.com, google.es, use.com, achildscloset.com, google.com, greenweddingshoes.com



Thanks for reading "Our Phenomenal Life." If you subscribe to the blog via RSS feed or via email, you'll get new posts sent straight to you, for free! 

 Like this post? Subscribe here.

2 comments :

  1. I love gray!
    Beautiful pegs you got here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gray so much that we have a wall at home in charcoal gray! I totally love it. Can't think of any other way to paint our place...

    ReplyDelete