Monday, September 17, 2012

Mother-Daughter Date at Manos Nail Lounge

I have a pre-teen who just loves having her toe nails done; so when there was a lot of long weekend breaks last August, I decided to take my two girls out on a date, just the three of us.  The boys had their own movie date.
Manos Nail Lounge had a promo at one of the group buying sites; and when I saw the serene-looking photos of the place, I knew it was a good deal for the price.   I bought the Mother-Daughter Pampering Package, (package inclusions:  spa pedicure for the mom, and a Las Manitas (for kids 13 years old and below) mani-pedi with specialty top coat upgrade for the daughters).  
Unlike other nail spas with feminine touches all over, Manos is decorated in a classy Filipino minimalist manner.  Taupe and coffee, with accents of mint decorate the place.   What sets Manos Nail Lounge apart from other nail spas is that it promotes locally sourced products while allowing customers to enjoy ultimate pampering.  There is a small nook near the entrance which displays various eco-friendly local enterprises. 

After J's birthday spa-celebration, this is just B's second time at a nail spa.  Here she is deciding on whether she'd rather have glossy, matte, shatter or glitter for her top-coat.  You have to love how she meticulously pored over her choices!:) seryosong-seryoso!
She finally settles for the glittery one.


this is the cozy seating arrangement directly in front of where we were seated



Our toe nails looking happy!
Manos Nail Lounge
Unit 2-I Crescent Park Residences, 30th St. corner 2nd Ave., Bonifacio Global City
(02) 4784057
Business Hours: M-F 11am to 8pm, Sat & Sun 10:30am to 7pm


Thanks for reading "Our Phenomenal Life." If you subscribe to the blog via RSS feed or via email, you'll get new posts sent straight to you, for free!  Like this post? Subscribe here.

2 comments :

  1. Hehe, would you believe that I'm wishing my two girls are grown already so we can share similar experiences? Hehehe. But for now, I'm just enjoying my time with them as my li'l babies...hehehe.

    This reminds me, I need my own mani-pedi :)

    ReplyDelete