Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mommy Mundo Clearance Clear Out Sale

I am the type of shopper who buys Christmas gifts the entire year. I want to get an early start and tick off my Christmas shopping list early.  I am usually on schedule, and the gifts are all ready to be wrapped by November; and ready to be shipped out the first week of December.  This way, I can take advantage of sale periods that are happening all-year round and I can shop with less guilt.

If you are a budget-savvy mom like me, then you should not miss the MOMMY MUNDO CLEARANCE CLEAROUT SALE! This year’s Clearance Sale is happening on August 16-18, 2013 at Rainbow Room, Fun Ranch Building, Frontera Verde, Pasig.

Get samples, stock outs, past season items, and discounts of up to 75% off from over 30 most loved brands for moms and kids.  And what's more, every P1,000 purchase using BPI Credit Cards will get a free gift from Mommy Mundo J

For more details, you may visit www.mommymundo.com



FOLLOW ME!   
   

No comments :

Post a Comment