Friday, February 7, 2014

Lock & Lock at the East Wing of Shangri-La Mall

Last December, Lock & Lock, invited the SoMoms to the their newest flagship store at the 6/F East Wing of the Shangri-la Mall.  Lock & Lock is my go-to brand for quality favorite food storage container so I immediately said yes to their invitation.
The owners were on hand to welcome us to the spacious and beautiful new store.  They also also introduced to us their newest cookware line, Speed Cook, which claims to cut cooking time in half! What a time-saver for busy moms like me. Aside from being able to cook in half the time, the silicone covered handle is an efficient addition which I love.

After the presentation and lunch, the Lock & Lock team prepared a fun event for the SoMoms.  Tin Dychiao of Manila Fashion Observer and yours truly volunteered to do the cooking showdown! The person with the most pancakes cooked within the set time wins!
We both made the same number of pancakes, but 3 of mine were still in the pan when the buzzer rang.  Tin is the declared winner of the cook-off!

Congratulations to Tin for winning the grand prize of a SpeedCook grill pan!  But, I also took home a prize!!! Lock & Lock made me choose a prize of my choice from the e-Cook line of cookware.

After all that, we headed back to the store to do what we all really love to do - shopping!  I stocked up on my favorite Lock & Lock Boroseal air-tight containers.  These are really used a lot in my kitchen.  I don't quite like storing cooked food in plastic containers.  So these are perfect for me.  They go from the freezer or ref straight to the oven for reheating.  I like to make a big batch of baked lasagna or baked macaroni, and then I keep them in portions that is good for one meal (merienda, actually) for my family. That way, I always have food in the ref/freezer whenever my kids are hungry - and they are ALWAYS hungry.

These ceramic pans are a nice addition to your kitchen arsenal, and the colorful base means you can match it to your kitchen's color, too.

They also sell silicone kitchen tools in different attractive colors.

Water bottle containers in all sizes.

Thank you to Lock & Lock Philippines for having the SoMoms.
left to right:  Rafael and Annie of Lock & Lock PH, Jane of Philippine Beat, Michelle of My Mom-Firday, ME, Eliza of The Painter's Wife, Cai of Apples & Dumplings, Patty of Non-Stop Babble.
Lock & Lock Philippines is on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/LocknLockPhilippines
FOLLOW ME!   
   

No comments :

Post a Comment