Monday, May 12, 2014

Pylones: Putting The Quirk In School Work

Are your kids as crazy over Pylones as mine are?  They always love going in this store because of its colorful displays.  Now that Pylones has introduced Happy Packs, I am sure my girls will be begging me to shop at Pylones for their school supplies.

Pylones (prounounced as pee-loan) was started in 1985 in a makeshift workshop in Paris by a couple of friends whose common wish was to produce fun, useful, playful and practical gift objects. 

When Pylones Philippines invited the SoMoms to introduce us to their Happy Packs, I just had to say yes because I wanted to know more about the brand that my girls are crazy about.


What could the SoMoms be so awe-struck about? 

We were shown those three rubber animals on the right, and asked to guess what they are for... bracelets, pala!

Their French Sales Export Manager, Amandine Laloi, talked about the Pylones parent company in France and showed us some of their best-sellers.
The colorful barrels that you see in the stores are the results of upcycling the packaging of their latex raw materials.  The old latex drums from their workshops have been brought back to life after being given a new coat of color.  While the products are mostly made in China, be assured that all the materials are tested safe because the French company owns the China production plant.

Pylones had all of us take a mini-quiz to find out what kind of "happy pack" is right for our kids. 
If you get all of the items in the bundle, you can save as much as P700.  Imagine that!  It's a win-win!  Your kids are happy to go back to school because of their cool supplies, and mommies are happy with the savings!

 Mish and I happy with the "nerdy" pack we got for our older kids.

Thank you Pylones for having the SoMoms!


FOLLOW ME!   

4 comments :

  1. Given my blog name, I super love the ARTSY pack! Wish I was a kid again! Hehe and wow! Those bracelets are so eye-catching! For my kiddos, I think the Boy scout pack would suit them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested to see what's inside the Girly Girl pack. It looks like a super fun and colorful event.

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I'd love to see what's inside your Nerdy packs. An unboxing post, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so interested in this. I think I stared at every single picture for 5 minutes! haha.

    ReplyDelete