Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Cole Vintage

As a full-time home-maker, the highlight of my day can sometimes be picking up my kids from school and short chikka with the moms I meet doing the same rounds. There are days when I am in a rush and I just put on shorts and a tee, but there are also days when I still don't have time but choose to put on a shirtdress. The difference in my outfit solicits different reactions from people. Sometimes, people ask me, "Saan lakad mo?"  Uhmmmm, magsu-sundo lang...

Come to think of it, a shirtdress is easier to put on, but gives the impression that I made an effort to dress up. Having said that, I am so thankful that I discovered Cole Vintage. They integrate classic designs with current trends to create timeless pieces. Mommies like me can enjoy well-designed and stylish pieces at affordable prices. Because even if I don't want to look losyang, I don't want to spend a fortune on clothes, either.  So mommies, we don't have an excuse to look tired, even if we are actually tired. teehee!:) I think we owe it to ourselves and also to our husbands to make an effort to still look like the woman they married.

And because Cole Vintage understands how crazy the traffic condition in Manila has become, they have put up their online store!  You can now purchase from Cole Vintage at http://colevintage.com/ 



As I've said, I am scared to venture out beyond my neighborhood because of the scary traffic, so I made the rounds of my favorite online stores yesterday to do some shopping.

Here are some of Cole Vintage's latest arrivals which I have my eye on:
perfect for lunching with my friends and then straight we go to do our school rounds

This one is looks perfect for running errands and isabay mo na din ang PTC

Grocery shopping and then lunch date with my girls

a good alternative to my daily flipflops


I don't really know where I can wear this, but this maxi dress just looks so nice, di ba?

Cole Vintage also carries accessories to dress-up any outfit.  I am loving these cuffs.


My daughter also loves Cole Vintage.  She loves their collection of oxfords!  In all colors!

This navy dress is love!!! Perfect for the holiday parties coming our way.

There are a lot more designs to choose from, and they regularly update their racks, so check often. They also have this 12 Days of Christmas Promo, wherein specific items are sold at HUGE discounts from December 4-15, 2014.


AND, as a treat to ALL my readers, Cole Vintge is giving a 10% discount for all online orders if you use the code: COLE&TINA10 upon checkout!!!

What's more, ALL online orders get FREE Gift Wrapping service! 

And, FREE Shipping nationwide for orders P2,000.00 and more.

So for the coming payday weekend, shop smart and avoid the traffic congestion, shop online at colevintage.com/

To get updates on Cole Vintage:

2 comments :

  1. Wow!! The owners of Cole Vintage are classmates of mine in ICA.
    So proud of their success!! :)

    See you soon Tina!

    Love, Didi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are so sikat talaga Tina! Sponsor mo na si Cole Vintage. Type ko yun 1 and 3. Yun maxi dress pwedeng pang beach and un navy blue dress naman perfect pang party, di halatang lalaki ang tyan kakakain hahaha

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete