Monday, December 15, 2014

TPM Holiday Gift Guide 2014

Are you done with your Christmas shopping? I am almost done, with just a few names left on my list. When I shop for presents, I try to make the gift match the recipient. I want them to find the gift useful and practical.  Having said that, let me share with you some of the items that I have discovered while I was doing my Christmas shopping.  Hoping this will help you finish your own shopping list.

Mommy Mundo's Mom 24/7 Planner is what all multi-tasking mommy need...  This is what we all need to organize our multiple roles. There's space for mom's sked and kids' sked, even party planning pages, travel packing list, and discount coupons.

You can order yours for only P395. Order here.



Built NY Oven Mitt is perfect for the homebaker.  It is made from heat resistant rubberized neoprene and comes in a lot of beautiful designs and colors to match the theme of the kitchen.  What is nice about all Built NY mitts is that they have a centered thumb insert which fits right-handed people and lefties alike.  The reinforced keyhole allows it to be hung anywhere.

Available at all Rustan's department stores for P995.00.


Rainbow Loom has a new product out in the market...Finger Loom! All loomers can now loom to their heart's desire - non stop!!! The Finger loom does away with the hook.  Yes, you read that right! No hook needed! Loom with your fingers! The easy-to-use, hands-on loom can go everywhere you go! This is available at leading toy stores for only P249.75

This is available at leading toy stores for only P249.75. 
Get more details about this product from rainbowloom.com.ph


Kracie Popin Cookin Kits from DIYfun_PH. These candy kits imported from Japan are unique, do-it-yourself edible candy kits in funny shapes, that you can easily make yourself by adding water to the ingredients of the package. There are a lot of YouTube vidoes to help you and your kids along. My little girl and I did this one afternoon, and we had so much fun doing it. 

One of the best-selling boxes is the sushi-making box shown below.  The great news is that I am sharing with you the CHEAPEST and MOST COMPLETE supplier in Manila, DIYfun_PH.  

They are on Instagram (DIYfun_PH) or you can also SMS/Viber them through: 0927.911.3743.


Muzip Earphones, are the perfect gift for any music lover.  In my family, earphones are a must whenever we take a long road trip so that no one is forced to endure music they don't want to hear.  Can you imagine listening to Taylor Swift for 2 hours? I know right!:) 

I love that we don't have to worry about tangles as Muzip has a patented Japanese-design Zipper Cabling which prevents tangles.
You can order from Lazada for P1,199.00

Darn Yarn by Fashion Angels is another crafty gift for the little girls. Girls can create their own  Infinity Scarf using the knitting loom with hook.  The package comes with several bright colored yarns, knitting loom and a knitting hook to make 1 scarf. What;'s more, all of the supplies can be kept tidily in the bag and can be re-used over and over again with any yarn to make more infinity scarves. Great, di ba? Available at all leading toy stores for only P679.75

Available at all leading toy stores for only P679.75


Girlstuff Nail Polish will get you into the holiday mood with their sparkly and colorful collection of safe nail polish that is developed in and imported from France.

My girls love to put on polish on their toes, and with Girlstuff, I am confident that they are putting on something that is free from harmful chemicals commonly found in nail polish: formaldehyde, toulene, dibutyl-phtalate, formaldehyde-resin and camphor. I can be sure that the polish my girls use is gentle on their nails and won’t cause any damage and yellowing usually caused by formaldehyde-infused nail polish.

Purchase three nail polish and you get a gift box for free! One bottle costs from P100-P150 only. Perfect gift for your teens and tweens!


My Laurin. A basket full of healthy goodness is always a good gift to give and receive - any time of the year! I have always heard about the benefits of VCO from my parents who take it everyday as a health supplement.  I am glad to know about My Laurin and how it  is even better than VCO because My Laurin is 100% CocoMCT and lauric acid.  Lauric acid is the most prized component of coconut oil and My Laurin has a lot of the lauric acid kept intact and that is why the concentrated goodness of coconut oil stays liquid and is flavour-free.

My Laurin helps lower risk of heart disease by increasing levels of HDL (good cholesterol) and helping balance blood chemistry. It also helps maintain mental alertness, vitality, and a strong immune system. It can also be used as a tonic for hair and skin giving a vital and natural glow to maintain your youthful appearance.

My Laurin sells for P800.00 for a 500ml bottle.  It is available at Nurture Nook in Bel- Air and Echo Store Serendra.  I will definitely make a blog post about this as soon as we finish our botlle at home.


There!  I hope my round-up of gift ideas was able to help you finally finish your shopping list!



FOLLOW ME!   

1 comment :

  1. I am so happy with Girlstuff. Yun nabili ko eh pwede ma wash off un nail polish under running water lang. Galing! Perfect sa kikay kong anak lol

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete