Friday, November 13, 2015

10 Years of Cycles and Cradle

As a mom to kids with sensitive skin, I am very picky with the products I use on my kids. Anything could set off their eczema... from the harsh chemicals found in the laundry detergent and fabric softener, to the irritants found in the body wash and body lotion.

Chemicals left remaining on clothes after washing can cause flare ups and itchiness. I make it a point to seek out products that are made from natural resources or at the very least, seek out products that are allergen free. That's why I am thankful for the team behind Cycles and Cradle for providing the market with products that are proven mild and safe!





CYCLES is a mild laundry detergent made especially for babies. But even if I don't have babies anymore, Cycles is still our choice for detergent because unlike other detergents, Cycles does not contain harsh chemicals and does not leave soap residue that may harm my kids' sensitive skin. It does not contain irritants such as dyes, optical brighteners, enzymes, bleach and fabric softeners which you will find in other detergents.

When they started 10 years ago, they only offered laundry detergents; but now, they have a wide range of products: from stain soaker and skin care products like insect repellent cream and mosquito patches, diaper rash cream, cleanser and lotion.

One thing I love about their products is that most of them have multiple uses. The Cradle toy and surface cleaner also doubles as a potty sanitizer for my girls for when they need to use the public restrooms. Just a few spritz before they do their business. I also have the big bottle in our bathrooms at home for a quick wipe-and-clean of  the toilet seat, because it can be sometimes a hassle to share toilets with boys, too.

 Cradle Toy and Surface Cleaner is formulated with a powerful natural antibacterial agent form the honeysuckle plant.



I also discovered that I can use the baby bottle cleaner as a fruit and vegetable soak/wash. Instead of using vegetables and fruit wash that are full of chemicals, Cradle baby bottle cleaner is naturally derived from edible ingredients found in plant extracts, I don't have to worry about any chemical residues left in our fruits and vegetables, especially those that we eat raw.



I have very active kids who simply love the outdoors! But being outdoors also exposes them to the elements. Mosquito bites and dengue scares are enough to make me paranoid talaga. I never want to be unprepared so I always have a resealable pack of Cycles Sensitive Anti-Mosquito Citronella Patches in my bag.



I don't really have any fitness routine, but I do have 3 very active kids; going around with them has been my workout regimen for the past decade. They bike, run, swim, hike... They just love the outdoors! But the outdoors can sometimes be cruel to their sensitive skin. For my kids with #sensitiveskin, a mosquito bite sets off an allergic reaction and the area gets inflamed. But more than the inconvenience of the itch and swelling, there's the danger of getting dengue. I always have a resealable pack of @CyclesSensitive Anti Mosquito Citronella Patch in my bag so I'm always ready. I just peel off a patch from the pack and stick on their clothes, bags and other objects near my kids. The #natural #citronella extract keeps mosquitoes away and this mama's mind in peace. #nocompromise @cyclesbaby_ph #10yearsofcyclesandcradle @cradlenatural_ph
A photo posted by The Phenomenal Mama (@thephenomenalmama) on



Congratulations Cradle and Cycles for reaching 10 years!  Thank you for providing mild and hypoallergenic products to people with sensitive skin like my kids. I'm so grateful that I do not have to buy their body wash and lotion from the US anymore like I used to.





To know more about Cycles and Cradles, visit their websites and follow them on Instagram.

Cycles Laundry Detergent // cyclesbaby.com / Instagram
Cradle Natural Cleansers // cradlenatural.com / Instagram
Cycles Sensitive // cycles-sensitive.com


FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment