Monday, January 18, 2016

{Weekend Footnotes} Xin Tian Di

I realized that it's been so long since I've last posted a Weekend Footnotes posts. You know how it is sometimes, life just simply overtakes us. I still did a LOT of eating out, which I might have posted occasionally in IG, but somehow I couldn't find time to sit down and do a blog post about them.

Anyhow, just last week, my sister in law invited us for lunch at Xin Tian Di, the Chinese food outlet of Crowne Plaza, I wasn't able to post right away because I took a week-long break from social media. But I'm back now.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy looking at the photos. I was too busy eating, that I did not pay particular attention to what each dish was called, but everything was good.

Hot Prawn Salad




Braised Mushrooms with Beancurd in Hot Pot


Fried Rice with Fresh and Dried Scallops



Fried Taro Ring with Cashews & Prawns


Sauteed Prawns with Dried Chili


Birthday Noodles


Steamed Cod fish Fillet and Beancurd with Tausi


Roasted Pork Rack with Barbecue Sauce



Crispy Vegetable Roll with Fried Golden Mushroom in Salt and Pepper 


It's always a delight eating at Xin Tian Di because the menu is different from what other Chinese restaurant usually serve. Hindi nakaka-umay even if its Chinese food again.  My MIL and SIL are vegetarians, and so you can notice that we ordered quite a few vegetarian dishes. But they taste so good that even my carnivorous kids ate them up.



Xin Tian Di
Crowne Plaza Galleria Manila,
Ortigas Avenue corner Asian Development Bank Avenue,
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Phone:(02) 633 7222



FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment