Friday, May 6, 2016

Summer Ready With SM HOME

I love this time of year, the break from the tiring school schedule to a relaxed summer schedule.

My kids are almost always home most of the time when they are not busy swim-training, I want to make sure they have all the fun at home during summer.

It doesn't have to cost a lot to make our homes summer ready. I went to The SM Store to show you ladies on how a few budget-friendly purchases can set the scene for savoring summer's special moments at home.

I love The SM Store... too much, if you ask my husband. I could easily get lost for hours inside it. I especially love its home section – SM HOME, because it offers excellent-quality items that are well-priced. It is where I go whenever I need to shop for something around the house.

The first thing I did to prepare our summer essentials was to make sure our medicine cabinet was ready with sun block and insect repellent. In the garage, balls of all kinds and the wheels of the bike are pumped with air. Even my daughter's spotify playlist has summer songs on the ready.

Naturally, since my kids are always eating, the first and foremost attraction for them would be food. In the pantry, sweets and savory snacks are filled to brimming. The freezer has seasoned burger patties on stand-by. Cold fruit juices and milk are in ready supply in the ref . For my kids, a summer without cold drinks on hand is no summer at all. It's a good thing The SM Store has a lot of choices when it comes to that.






The Nostalgia Electrics Snow Cone Maker creates refreshing snow cones at home anytime! You can use ordinary ice cubes to make shaved ice then add your choice of flavored syrup and the whole family can enjoy a cold, tasty treat right away without even having to leave the comforts of home.



The Zoku Slush & Shake Maker can make healthy slushies, milkshakes, frozen alcoholic drinks and fruit smoothies in as little as 7 minutes right on your countertop.



Be party ready with a variety of entertaining essentials. A large drink dispenser would look wonderful  for your next summer party, filled up with sparkling soda or juice infused with citrus for a sweet summer refresher.



Tired of sipping from the same old glasses? Then Mason Jars are also a nice alternative . The screw top lid with straw hole to keep drinks fresh and insect-free, and the handles offer an easy grip.




But if you really want to be the best in the eyes of your kids, then you should consider investing in the Nostalgia Electrics Double Ice Cream Maker. Make your own yogurt or ice cream easily, anytime you want. I am very sure this will make me the #bestmomever in the eyes of my kids!



My kids are just naturally drawn to the outdoors, so eventually they would naturally request that we head out somewhere where there's water - either the club pool or a nearby beach resort. Cabana stripe towels always spells summer. Use them to reserve that spot on the beach, use them to shade yourself and then dry off after a dip in the water- its that versatile.


How else would you transport your cabana striped towels but with these cute basket hampers / storage bins. These bins are also a fun and creative way to organize and store food, toys, clothes, blankets, towels and more which makes them super functional and useful even after summer is done.



To view the other home items available at The SM Store, visit the SM HOME website at www.smhome.com.ph




To know more about SM HOME


FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment