Sunday, June 30, 2019

Our #BestEverLife with the #BestEverJoy

In my family, so many bonding moments are done over food. Either we eat out in our fave spots, try out new restos, or cook in our own kitchen. I'm sure for a lot of families, ganito din ang frequent bonding moments nila.


Most of the time, we just eat at home because I enjoy cooking for my family and I love trying out new recipes with my girls. I think being able to cook a great meal at home always beats restaurant food.

I'm a late starter on the kitchen front, I only started cooking and taking an active role in the kitchen about a decade ago. . But for almost 10 years now, I've been prepping lunch baon and dinner for my family. For me, cooking meals is my favorite way to show those I care about that I love them. After all, nothing quite says home like a home-cooked meal, di ba? Here are some of my recent food shots:

If you also home-cook a lot like me, then you can relate when I say that I treat my kitchen like an office, and my kitchen counter is my office desk. I need it to be clutter-free so I can be efficient and and can better focus on the task at hand.

I have the habit of cleaning the kitchen as I go. I pack away ingredients when I'm done with them. I throw food scraps and trash, wipe counters and other surfaces as I wait for the food to finish cooking. I wash dishes, pots and pans as soon as I'm done using them. In other words, I work in tandem - cooking and cleaning at the same time!

Even my kids have adopted this clean as you go method. It may not come naturally to them right away, but they will soon treat it like muscle memory. It will come naturally na din. I want to teach my kids to be responsible in maintaining the neatness of our home, so cleaning up after themselves is not only highly encouraged, but it is required. My kids are all trained to mindful about keeping our home neat and clean, after all they are already old enough to be productive members of the house.

Cooking a lot can only mean there are a lot of dirty dishes that need washing, di ba? Whether you have someone to do the dishes for you or you do it yourself, the dishes have to get done somehow. It's good to know that we can trust Joy Dishwashing Liquid to help us do an efficient job of washing our dishes.

Best Ever Joy recently had an event wherein they washed 17,500 plates using just one 495ml bottle of the new Best Ever Joy and they were able to cover the San Juanico Bridge on both sides. If you still remember your Araling Panlipunan class, then you know that this is our country's longest bridge.
This is because its new powerful formula guarantees the fastest and easiest washing for all ditry dishes, even the oiliest ones.

Thanks to Best Ever Joy Dishwashing Liquid, we spend less time washing and more time enjoying our Best Ever Life and our home-cooked food!





FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment