Friday, July 5, 2019

Navigating the Stockmarket with 2TradeAsia

With the husband's recent prodding, and with more free time on my hand, I tried learning more about the stock market on my own. I invested an amount that is not substantial, not enough to lose sleep over in case malugi man ako. I know the stock market is risky, and that one can lose as easy as you earn.

I used to just put my savings in mutual funds, treasury bills or corporate bonds, with some emergency cash stashed in a savings account. But I realized that if I factor in inflation, it would seem that I did not earn anything at all.

During the morning, as soon as I'm done answering queries from clients and sending out shipments for my online business, I go online and study more about it.

But before any more kwento, let me start out by stating that I am not an expert in the stock market. I am a newbie, trying to learn my way around. So please do not take anything that I write in this post as a kind of financial advice. This is simply another chika moment. Kwento lang of my rookie adventures in the stock market and why I decided to go into it. Understood, right? Ok, good!



2TradeAsia
It's difficult to navigate the world of stock trading on my own. That's why when 2TradeAsia invited me to listen to a short seminar about investing in the stock market, I said yes right away because I surely want to have a better understanding of the stock market to maximize the earnings I can get from it.
I remember my husband used to call his stockbroker pa everytime he wants to buy or sell a stock. 
But now, all it takes is just a fast internet connection and the 2TradeAsia app.


The stock brokerage hosted lunch for us, while the company's lead financial analyst showed a concise PowerPoint presentation which was able to clear up some details for me. The nice thing about technology is that transactions can now be done online, and 2TradeAsia is the pioneer stock brokerage to venture into the online stock trading.

Sharing with you the reasons why I think setting up an account with 2TradeAsia is beneficial for stockmarket newbies like me:
One of the advantages of opening an online account with 2TradeAsia is that you get summarized and up-to-date information about the stock market performance of the companies you might want to invest in. You can see that the in-house analyst also gives recommendation if it's a buy or a sell, to lessen chances of trade losses.


 I realized that I am not cut out to be a day-trader because my capacity for risk is very low. Even with that, I can still invest my money in the stock market by being a long-term investor. I just need to look for companies with a good business track record. Still, the realization that I am a low risk investor, does not stop me from learning more about reading the charts. I am continuously searching for ways to learn more about technical analysis, and hopefully, I can be able to make successful medium-term trades someday. 


With the 2TradeAsia app, clients get notified if the target buying or selling prices are met, and so you can act on it right away.


Stock market has a lot of financial terms that are confusing for newbies like me, and 2TradeAsia understands that, that's why they provide a cheat sheet to help along.


To make things even easier for stock market newbies, they are also active on Twitter, giving relevant corporate news and updates which may help investors and traders alike in their buying and selling transactions.


For short term traders, 2TradeAsia provides educational readings on how to do technical analysis to provide traders with valuable lessons on how to improve and minimize losses.


As I've mentioned earlier, the stock market is full of risks. With that, it is very, very important that you only invest extra savings. spare money that you don't mind losing.


If you also want to learn how to grow your excess money, you can give 2TradeAsia a message in FB and just tell them that I sent you their way and avail of a FREE seminar for you and up to 5 of your friends. No commitment at all. Just listen to their presentation, like I did, and find yourself convinced that if you invest wisely in the stock market (which 2TradeAsia is going to help you to do), you will find yourself with the financial freedom you've always dreamed of.



To know more about 2TradeAsia

FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment