Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Welch's Grapevine: Win a Spa Party Package Worth P5K

If you’ve been a long time reader of the blog, you will surely know that I am very conscious of what I feed my family. The kids are competitive swimmers, and so I have learned how to choose and serve foods that are not only filling and tasty, but those that nourish and replenish, as well. As a home-maker, I am conscientious about what goes in my pantry. I make an effort to keep sugary treats, chips, canned goods out of our pantry. 

I truly believe that eating and drinking healthy is very important to live a good life. I tend to follow a lot of health brands, and Welch's is one of them. I like the fact that Welch's is 100% Grape Juice, meaning what you're getting is all grape, no preservatives, no sugars, it's just all natural. 

If you read this post, then you know that my kids love to drink their Welch's served in a tall glass with lots of ice cubes. And clearly, what I love about Welch's is that I am assured that every glass of Welch's 100% Grape Juice serves up to 2 servings of fruit. 

I try to be a conscientious grocery-shopper, I take time to read the labels of the items I put in my cart. I am happy that Welch's is 100% fruit juice, made from a special kind of grape, called the Concord grape. It's actually a very healthy and nutritious grape that is found only in the Americas.

Welch’s has recently launched a contest on their Facebook page called “Grapevine.” This is an online network of mothers who will support and nurture each other in any mom-related concern, from health to family matters.

Right now, they are inviting all moms to "share" our own group of friends - name and all - with the community. Share it in the Welch's fan page at www.facebook.com/WelchsPH. It's not only fun, but you can also win some great prizes. Plus, there's all that great information about grape juice, grapes, and nutrition in general from Welch's that I appreciate. I think being part of the Grapevine will be a great opportunity for us to learn so much about taking care of ourselves and our family, because we'll be doing it together.

Add your personal GRAPEVINE of trusted mom friends to Welch's Grapevine and YOU could WIN in the WEEKLY RAFFLE!  They are giving away each week a Spa-rty Package from The Spa worth P5,000.00 that 1 (one) winning mom can enjoy with some of her Grapevine mom friends.  Welch's will also be giving away gift packs of their 100% Grape Juice products to 4 consolation winners.   
Here are the contest mechanics:
1. Participant must be a fan of Welch’s Facebook page and The Phenomenal Mama to be a qualified winner.
2. Participant must post the photo entry with at least 3-5 mom friends, name their Grapevine (or the name of their group), include the hashtag #MyWelchsGrapevine, tag Welch’s PH and their mom friends in the photo. Post with no hashtag will not be considered a valid entry.

sample entry: 
Here's my group! I call them the Maretrips! They're my go to girls when it's time to go wild on a Friday night, or if I need really good advice. They've never let me down before.

3. Promo period will run from March 10-April 6, 2014
4. The entries will be judged on the following criteria:
Quality of photo – 30%
Grapevine Name – 30%
Overall creativity – 30%
Facebook likes of the entry – 10%
5. Announcement of winners shall be done weekly.
6. Details on claiming prizes will be shared upon announcement of winners.
7. Weekly winners will receive The Spa GC worth P5k and a Welch’s gift pack. Four (4) participants will receive a Welch’s Gift Pack as a consolation prize.
8. Moms tagged in the photo entry shall be the ones to avail The Spa Party Package.
9. There will be a documentation of the spa party for moms to be posted on Welch’s Facebook page.

See you in the Grapevine!
For more information about Welch’s:
Welch's website: http://www.welchs.com/
Welchs's PH Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WelchsPh

FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment