Monday, September 8, 2014

{ What's In My Cart? } DEC

I haven't done a grocery post for quite some time now, but it doesn't mean to say I don't do the groceries anymore. :)  It's just that I haven't found interesting items to share with you lately.

A few weeks ago as I was coming from an event, I decided to drop by DEC in Greenhills to buy after-school merienda for the kids. I bought the puto and chicken pie becasue I know my kids love those. Since I haven't been to DEC in months, I decided to just make a quick run-around of the store. So many yummy treats in the store:

Here are photos of what I found interesting:

The puto of DEC has been the family's fave for almost a decade now

The same can be said of their chicken pie... fave!

Since Mooncake season will soon be upon us... I love lotus with egg yolk

I am happy that I finally found a store selling Old Town Milk Tea. This is the best instant milk tea I have ever tasted!!! I discovered this brand when I went to Singapore a few years ago.  We stocked up on it, and I am happy to discover that I can now buy this at DEC.

If you still haven't gotten over the green tea variant of KitKat...

Because my family has a sweet tooth:

OREOS in so many flavors! That Reese's Peanut Butter Cup is calling out to someone!

CHIPS AHOY lined up in such a sinister and tempting manner!

DEC ASIAN FOOD PLAZA
203 Wilson Street, San Juan, Metro Manila


FOLLOW ME!   

6 comments :

  1. Wow! I want to buy those Kit Kats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naku! Gusto ko tuloy dumaan ng DEC later afte ko sunduin un dad ko sa hospital hehe Kakagutom naman itong entry hahaha

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! bookmarked this. share to Google para I can refer,, hehehe.. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is my 3rd time to post a comment - ayaw mag post sa cellphone kanina pa! :)
    Anyway, DEC is our almost-weekly quick stop for good eats and instant packed ulam! Friendly neighborhood Chinese deli cum grocery, so convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEC Chicken a la king is my comfort food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! DEC...the home to everything yummy!!! i love hopia and yes, i will never get over my love for Kit Kat green tea!!!

    ReplyDelete