Thursday, February 21, 2019

Tokyo Bright Teeth Whitening at Ayumi Japanese Salon

Last weekend, I took some time off to do something that I have always wanted to do for myself: I went in for teeth whitening!
I've always wanted to do teeth whitening for the longest time, but as a busy mom it was difficult to justify spending so much for something that most people consider to be vanity. 

Since I've turned 40 a few years ago, I noticed my teeth turning slightly yellow, and then I learned through my dentist that it's a natural progression as we get older because the enamel of our teeth becomes worn. Not to mention that I have naturally thin enamel na daw talaga which makes my teeth appear yellow. I've tried home remedies like brushing with baking soda and oil pulling without success.


I looked around but I found the teeth whitening service to be quite pricey. I changed my mind when I found out about Tokyo Bright Teeth Whitening at Ayumi. One session only cost P1,500, and a package for 6 sessions is only P6,000. Such a great deal and so much more reasonably priced than other teeth whitening service providers.

Here's me and my daughter flanking the pretty owner, Cands, who was super accommodating during our visit. 


Ayumi Japanese Salon


Ayumi is better known for their Japanese eyelash extension that gives natural-looking lashes that are easy to maintain. But as I have mentioned earlier, I have been wanting to have my teeth whitened a few years ago pa so that's what I chose to have done.

J went with me because she has been bugging me for eyelash extensions since last year. I'll tell you more about her Ange Curl procedure later this week in a separate post.


Ayumi has several branches in BF Homes Paranaque, Vista Mall Taguig, near Acacia Estates, Evia Lifestyle in Daanghari and Victoria Tower in Timog Avenue QC, which is the branch we visited.





The Procedure

This is the private room for the teeth whitening procedure. It is very simple that the salon actually let the patients do it by themselves.


There is a photo guide to make sure that all the steps are followed. But during the time I went in for the treatment, the staff was with me every step of the way.


For the teeth assessment, they used this teeth shade guide. She matched it with my front teeth.




The UV light activates the solution applied on the teeth for immediate visible whitening effects
I found the process a bit uncomfortable initially, but as I relaxed my facial muscles, 
it became more tolerable


Recommendation

I am so happy with my results after just one visit, and I am going back to avail of the remaining 5 sessions to get my smile even brighter! It's a quick and painless procedure which makes me look younger by a few years... according to my kids and husband! I did not feel any pangingilo at all, even days after the treatment.

It can whiten the teeth immediately and effectively. Depending on your lifestyle, the whitening effect can last from a few weeks up to a few months - if you really avoid everything that can stain your teeth (if you regularly consume coffee, tea, or worse, if you smoke cigarettes). Since it is more cosmetic than a clinical procedure, so think of it as like a facial treatment you need to do on a regular basis to maintain results.


To know more about Ayumi: visit their webpage



FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment