Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Weekend Footnotes

PLDT HOME DSL invited us to join them for the blocked screening of X-Men: Days of Future Past at the Shangri-La Mall last Friday.  The kids were so excited to watch the movie because the latest installment is said to be the best ever.  And to add even more to my kids' happiness, PLDT took care of their cinema bar food binge also.  Big thanks PLDT HOME DSL for making sure that we have family-sized connections both online and offline!

We went early and had dinner at Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen at the East Wing.

Saturday was spent by being very productive in the kitchen.  I made sure that everyone was kept busy with something. J made our lunch of Beef Tenderloin with Brocolli.  While I took the 2 kids with me and made them help me with making Spinach Artichoke and Spinach Mushroom Dip.  The Spinach Artichoke Dip is a special project of B - she wanted to make some to share with her friends.  While I made the |Spinach Mushroom Dip because I wanted to have something always on stand-by in the fridge for my hungry brood. The kids ate up the celery sticks without a word when I served them with some of the Spinach Dip. We still have some mangoes left and I decided to make some Mango Royale to be shared with friends.  Yes, none for the family this time. :)  But I did prepare Kani Salad with Mango for dinner.

On Sunday, the message of Pastor Peter was such a blessing, as usual.  Small problems, Big God.  If we encounter what is seemingly a big problem, then it is time for God to show us that He is ALWAYS bigger than any problem.  If you want to be blessed with his message, click on this link to listen to the service:  http://www.ccf.org.ph/videos/view/when-you-stumble-get-up-and-grow-up#.U4LEsfmSySo

We had lunch at Maple at Shangri-la Mall.
 After what they ate, I couldn't believe they still have some more room for pancakes!

I am loving J's outfit from last weekend.  But too bad, I couldn't borrow her shoes! Her feet has grown so big that even with a cork, or socks, or even double socks.. they wouldn't fit me.. no matter how hard I try! hahaha! She is 3 sizes bigger than me! Boohoo!

Sunday late afternoon, we brought the kids to one of our favorite places, outdoors!!!  We realized that summer is about to end and we haven't had a single day of biking yet!  B took to the bike the whole afternoon, while R decided it would be fun to try to ride two scooters at once... to go faster daw!  kulit!:)

That was our weekend!  Hope you enjoyed yours.  Till the next one!


FOLLOW ME!   

1 comment :

  1. Wow your food at home looks as good as restaurant food!:) And yum! Maple looks good! I never knew there was such a resto at shang! Must try next time!:)

    Aww haven't seen x-men! I bet my eldest son would love it!

    ReplyDelete