Monday, May 22, 2017

Roy & Biv

If someone gave you your dream designer bag, for FREE, I bet your heart will pound with excitement! Shempre naman, di ba?

But what if the bag is in the color that you least like? Medyo panira ano?

That's because color affects human behavior. Colors have meaning. They impart a tone and emotional impact. Wouldn't it be great to go to a store where you can shop according to your favorite colors?


The Roy & Biv concept store in Glorietta 2 is one such store. It's a visual feast!





I think it's the only kind of store in the country that groups its merchandise into the 8 colors of the rainbow.

 


Roy& Biv has an eclectic mix of merchandise: it has things for the home, fashion accessories, clothes and other personal items.

I'll let my photos do all the talking, and you'll understand what I mean.







Here are some close-ups of the items that caught my attention:
purple kokeshi dolls for those who can't have enough of kawaii



yellow nesting matryoshka dolls



another matryoshka nesting doll in red this time.


a red London phone booth or a double-deck bus model


navy accents for the nautical-inspired home





Of course I ended up staying too long looking at all home decore in the blue section. It's my favorite color, after all.



To know more about Roy & Biv

FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment